At Rhodes Law Firm, LLC, we provide a wide variety of family law services to residents of Maryland. We offer results-oriented and cost-effective legal representation in both complex and simple family law cases, including paternity actions, child custody disputes and divorce cases.
Highly skilled and experienced attorney Shauna Rhodes is able to provide quality representation, and will work hard towards results that are in the best interest of her clients and their families.
We have experience in working with many different types of cases, including:
• Negotiating fair division of marital property
• Calculating reasonable alimony and child support
• Defending against or obtaining modifications to divorce decrees
• Defending against or obtaining modifications to child support terms
• Defending against or obtaining modifications to child custody agreements
• Filing for a protective order, in case of domestic abuse
Before getting a divorce in Maryland, there are numerous legal nuances you need to be aware of. Attorney Shauna Rhodes has considerable experience practicing in the state and will be assist you throughout each step of your family law case, no matter how complicated it may be.
Most divorce cases in the state are settled outside the court, but some do go to trial. At Rhodes Law Firm, LLC, we use our expertise and history of success to negotiate terms that are favorable for our clients. If the case goes to litigation, you can rest assured that we will represent your interests and the interests of your loved ones aggressively.
In any family law matter, it is important to get legal advice as soon as possible. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment for a consultation, contact us today at (301) 332-4774.